- Enjoy a unique shopping experience in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a re-creation of an ancient marketplace with the traditional Middle Eastern style and ambience, located in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort, Dubai.
- Take a 2-hour cruise through the crystal blue waters of the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Island; one of the world’s three largest man-made islands.
- Visit the World, a confederation of 300 small artificial islands shaped like Earth’s continents.
- Enjoy an exquisite luxury dining and lounging experience in the world’s highest restaurant above ground level, with an unparalleled view of the Arabian Gulf.
- Relax and catch some fun at Ferrari world with thrilling rides, exciting attractions, themed stores and restaurants, all inspired by the rich Ferrari brand and its Italian heritage.
- Explore the re-created Bedouin lifestyle experience with a visit to heritage Village, Abu Dhabi. Plunge into Abu Dhabi’s finest cultural attraction.
- Enjoy the grandeur of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque; an architectural beauty with a capacity for an astonishing 40,000 worshippers. It features 82 domes, over a 1,000 columns, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world’s largest hand knotted carpet.
- Shop at Dubai Mall, the world’s largest collection of fashion brands under one roof.
- Live the desert experience in Al Maha Desert Resort.