- Explore the center of Florence, a charming city, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover its unique secular heritage, historic and architectural evolution factors, and breathtaking beauty.
- Go grocery shopping with local chefs and try your hand at local cooking. Enjoy a selection of Chianti wine with your self-made lunch.
- Take a ride on Vespa along scenic country roads with a splendid view of the rolling hillside, vineyards and olive groves, little ancient churches and medieval towers.
- Explore the wine making process at a famous winery and a fascinating family-run organic farm and winery, with wine tasting on offer.
- Discover the Piazza del Campo, the main central square where the famous Palio horse race takes place every year.
- Explore San Gimignano, famed for its medieval skyscrapers, high walls and narrow streets that typify the general image of a Tuscan hill town.