- Enjoy a tour of Acitrezza, an ancient fishing village founded at the end of the seventeenth century.
- Explore the Norman Castle built in 1076, and home to the Museo Civico, consisting of three sections: mineralogy, paleontology and archeology.
- Enjoy a guided Etna Trekking through Mount Etna, starting from “Piano Provenzana” all the way through “Monte Nero”and its gorgeous desert of lava stone.
- Visit Promontorium Pachyni during and take a tour through specialized tomato farms and some pleasant vineyards and winery, with the stunning white limestone hills as your background.
- Explore the wonders of Greek architecture in one of the most important archeological complexes in the Mediterranean area, the ruins of ancient Akragas.
- Visit the famous historical birthplace of Pistachio, Bronte, and enjoy its gorgeous lava landscape with lush Pistachio trees.