- Enjoy a visit to the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung Ek.
- Explore some of the most remarkable sites of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, National Museum and Wat Phnom.
- Visit Phnom Banon, with its five sandstone towers on top of a hill and enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding plains.
- Explore the Rolous group with a visit to Bakong, Preah Ko, and Lolei temples, and a visit to Banteay Srei Temple.
- Take a tour of Landmine Museum with its historic and contemporary art works.
- Enjoy Tuk Tuk tour visit to Angkor Temples Complex by visiting the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, the extensive temple complex of soaring towers, elaborately carved murals, and much much more.
- Visit Bayon temple and explore its galleries containing bas-reliefs depicting daily life and historical Khmer battles won and lost.