- Explore Plaza de Mercado Paloquemao, one of the biggest and most recognized local markets in Bogotá, where all traditional produce and ingredients of Colombian cuisine can be found, including exotic local fruits, doughs, and Colombian cheese.
- Visit the historic center of Bogota, La Candalaria and enjoy its rich cultural heritage.
- Take a tour through three modern and contemporary art galleries with interesting and fascinating art works on display.
- Enjoy a fascinating hot air balloon ride over the coffee region.
- Enjoy nature’s wonders as you hike your way through the biodiversity of Valle de Cocora (home to the charming “Quindian wax palm”) in the central mountains.
- Visit the Coffee plantations and estates of Cartagena and enjoy the view of lush green carpet of coffee plants and typically local architecture.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the Monasterio and Iglesia de La Popa.
- Discover centuries of history, culture and flavors stirred by the fusion of Spanish, African slaves and migrants of 19th century, behind the walls of Cartagena.