Sea lion underwater San Cristobal Island
- Explore Galapagos Islands of Santa Cruz and Isabela with a Certified English Speaking Naturalist Guide
- Admire the giant tortoises in their natural state, see the lava tunnels, stare at penguins or face-to-face with sea lions.
- Experience up-close encounters with marine iguanas, resting white tip sharks, and new-born sea lions.
- Snorkel in emerald waters of Las Tintoreras with marine life including the internationally renowned Galapagos penguins and blue-booted boobies.
- Embark by boat with a local guide to one of the most astonishing snorkeling locations in the Galapagos Islands – Isabela Tunnels.
- Swim in clear waters with colorful fishes, sea lions, sea turtles, eagle rays, lobsters, and sea snakes.
- Visit the Fausto Llerena breeding center of giant tortoises located within the Charles Darwin Station and the area of Galapagos National Park.
- Enjoy a visit to Tortuga Bay, one of the largest and most beautiful white sand beaches that you can visit in Galapagos.
- Depending on availability you will visit any of the following islands – BARTOLOME, SEYMOUR OR PLAZAS ISLANDS