- Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing tour with a tour guide that takes you from Talat Kao market through the colorful Sampeng lane with lots of side attractions, including a typical Chinese temple.
- Explore Wat Pho, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Budha and the Chedis of Kings.
- Pay a visit to the ancient and symbolic Bang Pa In, summer palace of Thailand kings and host to state festivals.
- Explore the ancient capital city of Ayuthaya and the commercial city of Phitsanuloke.
- Visit the much-venerated shrine of Wat Mahathat, which is home to Thailand’s most beautiful Buddha image.
- Tour the Sukhothai Historical Park, now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy scenic mountain views of the Chiang Mai and surrounding valleys from the temple of Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
- Visit the renowned Golden Triangle where the Ruak and Mekong Rivers meet.
- Experience elephant riding & river rafting on handmade bamboo rafts.