- Enjoy a scenic view of rice paddies and of villagers drying noodles by the road side in Southern Vietnam, on a breathtaking road trip.
- Visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels with an incredible underground tunnel networkconstructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the wars.
- Take a walking tour of the former Presidential Palace through to major sights of the colonial Ho Chi Minh City.
- Explore the evergreen islands among the Mekong River through a large network of meandering tributaries, crisscrossed with countless arroyos.
- Explore the fascinating Ho Chi Minh complex area, home to the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Ngoc Son temple and follow by a cyclo ride or tuktuk around the Ha Noi Old Quarter.
- Discover Hanoi’s West Lake, one of the gems of Vietnam’s capital city, by motorbike, taking a stop at the Yen Phu Pet Fish Village.
- Visit Ha Long Bay and enjoy a junk cruise around the bay to visit Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, amongst others.