From small-group & private tours to cooking classes, private transfers, the best hotels, and accommodations – we curate the most incredible authentic experiences through Europe for the entire family. Grab a FREE CONSULTATION here to start planning your trip.
winter in Italy!
I’m dreaming of snow, hot chocolate and what else – winter in Italy!
Bring the family to Northern Italy this Christmas to create unforgettable memories!
Christmas is a festivity that Italians celebrate for weeks – travel to Italy during the winter holidays to experience many unique traditions that can be found only at this time of the year, to discover the most fascinating towns with fewer tourists, while immersing in the most festive atmosphere of the year!
Breathe in as spiced aromas of mulled wine and cinnamon fill the air of the piazzas that are all dressed up with lights, with stalls displaying traditional nativity scenes and seasonal artisanal crafts.
Before you know it, the winter is here, snow is on the ground and the holidays are just around the corner! I’s time to think about some exciting winter activities – whether you’re traveling solo, with your partner, or your family.
Here are some ideas of where to go & what to do!
Check out some cool Italian cities you can visit this winter.
- The city of Romeo and Juliet is the perfect base point to explore Lake Garda towns and Christmas markets.
- In the original hometown of Pandoro, don’t miss the chance to learn the recipes of the Italian traditional Christmas delicacies at a local family house.
- Explore the traditional festive Christmas markets of Lake Garda and Trento region.
- Treat yourselves to a day of relaxation at the fascinating Spa of the town of Sirmione.
- The city is a treasure chest of kid-friendly activities.
- Explore Venice at sunset and discover its many mysteries and darkest secrets.
- Become a master glassmaker for a day and bring home the Murano glass object you personally crafted.
- Dress the whole family up with the traditional Venetian costumes and prepare for an awesome photo shoot.
- The most cosmopolitan Italian town lights up in its own glamorous way during the holiday season.
- Follow the colorful lights and discover the rich history of the city and its outdoor Christmas markets.
- Browse the latest fashions of the unique boutiques and designer stores in the lively and shiny Fashion district.
- Dive into Leonardo Da Vinci’s history with a tour of the Last Supper masterpiece and of the Leonardo 3 Museum to experience the Genius’ famous inventions and machines.
For other ideas, check out my blog post about the best Christmas markets in Europe here
Here are some “extras” I can help you with to make your travel experience seamless.
Want to arrange for a special anniversary dinner, bespoke champagne tasting, catamaran day trip, or a private, pre-opening museum tour for your family? You got it.
Private, luxury transfers: relax and enjoy your vacation without worrying about driving in a foreign destination after a long transatlantic flight. We can arrange for a luxury car with drivers that have knowledge of each destination.
Unmatched culinary experiences: Looking for a reservation at a specific Michelin-star restaurant or a private walking food tour, wine tasting, or whiskey experience? We can help.
A digital itinerary on an app that’s available even when your phone is offline. The app includes all activities, vouchers, and confirmations. You never have to worry about losing your printed travel documents again.