- Explore the Vientiane capital by visiting major sights such as the oldest Wat Sisaket with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo.
- Enjoy the enchanting Buddha Park, a delightful collection of Buddhist and Hindu sculptures on the Mekong Riverside meadow, near the Friendship Bridge.
- Visit the Plain of Jars, an impressive archaeological site where hundreds of large stone jars are littered all over the plateau.
- Take a road trip, enjoying the splendid natural scenery of the mountains, the forest and landscape, to Luang Prabang, one of the most fascinating towns in Asia.
- Enjoy a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, with its breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside.
- Explore the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by devoted pilgrims.
- Visit the National Museum at the former Royal Palace and enjoy its displays of a collection of artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign.